If there is one person in this Mayoral race who is New York City’s Eric Adams (D-NY) – the moderate Democrat who swept the NYC primary – it is me.
I am the strongest challenger in this race for Minneapolis Mayor.
How is it possible that a medium sized white Jewish kid from Minneapolis can be the next Eric Adams? Is that simply an idle boast . . . political puffery . . . or wishful thinking? You be the judge and the jury. See below:
• There is ONLY one moderate Democrat in the race for Minneapolis Mayor. That candidate is Mark Globus.
• There is ONLY one candidate that has continually supported the Minneapolis Police. That candidate is Mark Globus.
• There is ONLY one candidate asking for true accountability from the Minneapolis Police. That candidate is Mark Globus.
• There is ONLY one candidate in the race who is a businessperson and an attorney. That candidate is Mark Globus.
• There is ONLY one candidate who can bring the neighborhoods and the police and the business community together. That candidate is Mark Globus.
• There is ONLY one candidate remotely in the same political lane as our current Mayor. That candidate is Mark Globus.
• There is ONLY one candidate who can truly offer a fresh start and help reframe the dialogue with the City Council. That candidate is Mark Globus.
• There is ONLY one candidate who is a leader who will get the job done. That candidate is Mark Globus.
Minneapolis will not become another Chicago or Detroit on my watch. You heard me . . . I will fight in the streets side by side with neighbors and police to prevent this from happening. Our current Mayor is a nice guy but people say he is a “house of cards.” He simply topples at the sign of any small political breeze. He is a very nice guy who has unfortunately failed. He has failed our once great City and he has failed you the voters.
The fact is I don’t act like a politician. I don’t smell like a politician. I don’t think like a politician. I am a business centric Democrat who can get back to the business of the City.
Our Mayor has failed. Our City Council has failed. We need a vital reboot at City Hall. We need someone who can reframe the discussion and someone who can approach things from a more dynamic and winning focus.
On Tuesday, November 2nd (THIS YEAR) – I want your vote. I promise to deliver a new and more dynamic Minneapolis.
It’s time to jump on the “Glo-Bus” it is going to move Minneapolis forward.